It can be tough to find the time to go grocery shopping. But what if there was a way to make the process quicker and easier? In this blog post, we’ll show you how to use the ‘Navigate To The Closest Grocery Store’ feature in the Google Maps app to get to your nearest store in no time!
Open Google Maps on your phone (Navigate To The Closest Grocery Store)
1. Open Google Maps on your phone.
2. Tap the three lines in the upper left corner of the map.
3. Scroll down and tap “Your places.”
4. Tap “Labelled.”
5. Scroll down to find “Grocery Stores” and tap it (Navigate To The Closest Grocery Store).
6. All of the grocery stores near you will be pinned on the map.
Make sure you tap on three of the lines located in the left-hand corner of the top.
The main display of the application, tap the three lines that are in the upper left corner. This will bring up an additional menu. In the menu on the side you can tap “Grocery Stores”. It will bring you to the page which has a list of all grocery stores that are located near to your location. The stores are sorted according to distance, meaning that the closest store will be at highest in the listing. Select the store you’d like to visit and then press the ” Directions” button. It will open Google Maps and give you directions from turn-by-turn to the store.
Scroll down and tap “Your places”
If you’re using Google Maps installed on your device, Google Maps app installed within your mobile device. scroll down until you see “Your places”. If you do not find “Your places”, tap more at the bottom of the map.
Then, next to “Saved,” tap the Down arrow. Select an option such as “All” or “Starred.” Click on a name of a place. To view indoor maps begin by searching for a location, follow this link beneath the location’s name.
Tap on the “Labelled” tab
In”Labelled,” under the “Labelled” tab, you will find an alphabetical list of stores that are categorized by Google as”Grocery Stores “Grocery Store”(Navigate to the Closest Grocery Store). Click upon any one of the listings to find more details about the location, such as the timing of operation, its telephone number, and web address.
Scroll down until you find the store you’re looking for to get to.
- For your iPhone or iPad Open your Maps app.
- Write the address or name of a location click and hold a location at the center of the map.
- Tap Directions. Choose Drive, Walk, Transit, or Ride.
- Once you’re prepared to navigate then click Start. Maps will display the fastest route, based on current traffic conditions.