The kit comes complete with everything you need to convert your toilet into a bidet, including a step-by-step instruction guide & Tech information. The installation process is simple and can be completed in just a few minutes. The kit includes a T-valve that attaches to your toilet’s water supply line, a water pressure regulator, a hose, and a spray nozzle.
What is a bidet converter kit?
A bidet converter kit is a device that connects to your toilet and allows you to use the bathroom without having to use toilet paper. Instead, you can use water to clean yourself. This is a more environmentally friendly way to clean yourself, and it can also save you money on toilet paper.
How does a bidet converter kit work?
Bidet converters are easy to install and work with your existing toilet to provide a hygienic cleansing experience. The kits come with everything you need to get started, including a step-by-step guide so you can easily install it yourself in just minutes.
- Converts your toilet into a hygienic cleansing system
- Complete kit – everything you need for easy installation
- Adjustable spray pressure for a personalized cleansing experience
- Fits most toilets – no plumbers needed!
Tools You’ll Need
- Adjustable wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
- Drill & 3/16” drill bit (If mounting to a ceramic tile wall)
- Long nose shut off valve (not included)
- Teflon tape (not included)
1. Turn off the water supply to your toilet. Flush the toilet to release any water remaining in the tank and bowl. Place a rag in the toilet bowl to prevent small parts from falling in and getting lost.
2. Loosen and remove the two screws holding the seat down, using an adjustable wrench. Remove the seat and set it aside. If your seat is attached with bolts instead of screws, loosen the nuts holding the seat down with an adjustable wrench, then remove the seat and bolts. Set the seat aside.
3. Unscrew the retaining nut on the underside of the tank, using an adjustable wrench, then lift off the tank lid and set it aside. Flush the toilet again to empty any remaining water from inside the tank into the bowl below. Depending on your model of toilet, you may need to disconnect a water supply line running from inside the tank before you can remove it. Disconnect this line by unscrewing its coupling nut with an adjustable wrench, then set the tank lid aside.
It is important to keep your bidet clean and free of any mineral build-up. In order to do this, we recommend running vinegar through the lines of your bidet every few months. You can do this by disconnecting the water supply to your bidet and attaching a funnel to the open end. Then, pour a gallon of vinegar into the funnel and allow it to run through the bidet until it comes out the other end. Once this is done, reconnect the water supply and flush the bidet several times to remove any residual vinegar.
Benefits of using a bidet converter kit
The main benefit of using a bidet converter kit is that it can save you a lot of money in the long run. If you constantly have to buy toilet paper, shampoo, and conditioner, then you know how expensive these items can be. With a bidet converter kit, you will only have to pay for the actual bidet itself and the adapter kit. This can save you a lot of money over time, especially if you find yourself needing to buy these items frequently. In addition, using a bidet converter kit can also help to reduce your carbon footprint. If you are interested in doing your part to help the environment, then this is definitely something that you should consider.